Tuesday, June 25, 2013
0 comments

My Virtual Pet - Pets Game 1.7 Apk Files For Android

9:30 AM
All the fun of owning a pet right in your hands! Raise, feed, teach, clean, train, perform numerous tricks and play exciting mini games with your adorable little puppy. My Virtual Pet is a guarantee of fun for the children!
 Over 1,000,000 downloads all over the world! 
The perfect game for children from 4 to 10 years old. Includes educational mini games with positive affirmation to develop your children’s counting, memory, reasoning, reflexes, coordination and motor skills.

My Virtual Pet - Pets Game

My Virtual Pet focuses on making your child learn by playing. Every activity involves a different set of skills making it a complete educational experience. Watch your little ones learn and grow as they exercise their imagination, giving their pets a special name and keeping them well fed, happy, rested and clean.

For read more about My Virtual Pet - Pets Game Apk, you can go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.tapps.myvirtualpet. And you will find details for My Virtual Pet - Pets Game Apk.

Developer of My Virtual Pet - Pets Game : Tapps - Top Apps and Games
My Virtual Pet - Pets Game requires Android 2.2 and up
Category : Casual

Download My Virtual Pet - Pets Game 1.7 Apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top